Using Your Krystal Klear Cloth
Your Cloth will be the best window and glass cloth you have ever used but it's so versatile you will find tons of other uses for it too. Keep one in your kitchen, each of your bathrooms and one in your car for starters.
Use It On All Your Non-Porous Surfaces
- Cars and Recreational Vehicles
- Windows and Mirrors
- Eyeglasses and Sunglasses
- Stainless Steel and Chrome
- Brake Dust
- Camera Lenses
- Use as a replacement for those expensive Swiffer cloths
- Tile, Granite and Marble
- TV Screens
- Glass Shower Doors
- Computer, Phone and Pad Screens
- Glass Table Tops
- Plastic and Fiberglass
- Kitchen Appliances
- Drying Dishes
- Leather and Vinyl
- Wood Floors
- Glass and Silverware Polishing
- Linoleum Floors
- Outdoor Patio Furniture
Everyday Use and Care
Just wet the cloth with water, wring it well, wipe the surface clean and walk away. You don't need to dry with paper towels so be patient and you will watch your surface dry to a beautifully polished and streak free finish.
When it is ready to be washed throw it in the washing machine being careful not to use any fabric softeners. The cloth is lint free so don't wash it with cotton or other fabrics that might release their lint into the wash. You can use bleach and any kind of laundry detergent you like.
We think hanging it to dry is the best option because you don't make any mistakes by letting it get into a hot dryer. High heat will damage the fibers so if you decide to put it in the dryer make sure it is on Low or better yet Air Dry. Many of our customers wash their cloths in the sink closest to where they are using it and hang it to dry under the sink.
- Clean with Just Water
- No Chemicals Needed
- No Paper Towels or Drying Necessary
- Reusable Hundreds of Times
- Wash with Detergent and Bleach then Hang to Dry
- Environmentally Friendly
- Reduces Exposure to Toxic Chemicals
- Cost Effective, Use it Over and Over
- Saves Money on Cleaning Products and Paper Towel
Keep Them In Your Car and RV
- Use it for your car and recreational vehicles;The fog that builds up on the windshield while running the heater and air conditioning will wipe completely away leaving no streaks or residue behind.
- Use them to clean, polish and shine both the inside and outside of all of your cars and sports vehicles including rims, leather seats, dashboards, mirrors and glass. Even with continued use the pressed fiber of the cloth will not wear scratches or marks into your painted surfaces as other microfiber will. It will leave your car with a shine and polish even without wax.
- The continual wiping required to clean and wax your car builds up static electricity that attracts dust back onto your painted surfaces as soon as you take your newly cleaned car out for a drive. Use your Krystal Klear cloth for the final wipe down and it will kill the static electricity and your car will stay free of dirty buildup much longer.
Tips For Streak Free Exterior Windows
Replace Paper Towels with Resuable Cloths