Free Shipping Free Returns
Learn More About Cleaning With Your Microfiber Cloths
These microfiber washcloths provide a clean that your home desperately needs.
- These microfiber rags have the microfiber actually blended into the polyester fabric so there’s more microfiber in each of the towels, which allows for easier pickup of dirt, grime, water, and bacteria.
- These soft, beautiful Spiff cloths feel great in your hands and promote efficient cleaning.
- Our microfiber washcloths clean without harmful chemicals.
If you have used our Krystal Klear Spiff Cloths and were impressed with their quality and the results you get with them on your windows, stainless, granite and mirrors, you will want to add these to your arsenal of microfiber towels for those dirty and general cleaning needs. Keep in mind that not all microfiber rags are the same. They were specifically designed to offer more than what is on the market now and they truly do!
More Durable - Many different materials were tested but this was the one that was found to be the most durable. Then more stitching was added to the border to guarantee it will last much longer.
More Weight - This is a substantial cloth kicked up in both weight and quality for more powerful cleaning across all kinds of surfaces and jobs
More Absorbent - These soft towels absorb tons of water! More than any cloth you have used before.
Our Microfiber will never scratch like many lower quality cloths will so feel free to use it all over your car; inside, outside and even on the body paint.
Each cloth is a substantial 16-inch x 16-inch which provides a larger amount of cleaning surface to match up to whatever job you are doing. Their size and quality give them a substantial feel and ability to handle nicely while grabbing and trapping more dirt, grime, and liquid than low-quality microfiber towels found in local box stores.
To double your cleaning surface or match it to the size of your job just fold into a square and when dirty fold once again but to the clean sides. They come in vibrant colors so you can color-code your cleaning. (blue for kitchen, gray for bathroom).
- Size: 16 inches x 16 inches
- Fabric Weight: 300+ Grams per Square Meter (gsm)
- Fabric Blend: 80 percent Polyester / 20 percent Polyamide - 100% Split Microfiber
- Border: 4 thread overlocking stitching for durability
Colors: Blue, Green, Gray, Red, Yellow, Black
- Scrubbing bathrooms
- Dusting your home or office
- Cleaning appliances
- Wiping down kitchen counters
- Cleaning up spills
- Washing and drying dishes
- Car interiors and exteriors
- Cleaning patio furniture
- Washing inside of fridge and microwave
- Wiping walls, window sills, and trim work
Chemical Free Cleaning
One of the best features of a quality microfiber towel is its use in cleaning without chemical products. They clean with simple water and are a great choice when looking for an alternative to toxic cleaning products and disposables that have been treated with chemicals.