Easily Tackle Your Spring Cleaning with Krystal Klear
Have you been putting off your spring cleaning until now? You aren’t alone as many homeowners will work to get their home in tip-top shape for the summer over the next few weeks. But since you’re taking the time and effort to refresh your castle, you want to do it right. That means having the right products to get the job done the first time. In this blog post, we will reveal our spring cleaning tips and explain how microfiber cleaning can make a difference in your efforts this year.
- Finish those wood floors - While your wood floors may need plenty of sweeping, they probably could use a coat of sealer as well. The team at Krystal Klear recommends that homeowners use a combination wash-and-wax floor cleaner. There’s no need for a polishing treatment, as a yearly sealer will keep your floors looking great. Not to mention, it adds a protective buffer that could help them last longer.
- Wash walls, cabinets, baseboards, and woodwork - You’d be surprised at how much dust and soot clings to vertical surfaces over the course of a year. Though this shouldn’t be a heavy-duty task, it makes a noticeable difference. Consider using a sponge mop to make it easier to reach higher spots. Be sure to use two buckets: one for dishwashing detergent and another for wringing your sponge. A clean cloth does the job as far as drying is concerned.
- Vacuum those hard-to-reach spaces - You want to do whatever possible to reach every nook and cranny of your home. As clean as you keep things during the year, dust and dirt accumulates in a hurry throughout the year, and particularly beneath furniture. Simply move those big items to the right or left and vacuum the area previously occupied by the furniture.
- Clean ceiling/lighting fixtures - Again, we may not think about these areas much, but they definitely need the occasional cleaning. The Chenille Microfiber Duster from Krystal Klear takes the hassle out of both of these tasks. The positively charged microfibers act as a magnet to attract and hold negatively charged dust particles. Plus, the slim design of the duster allows you to clean in hard-to-reach areas.
- Remember the appliances - At this point, you’ve vacuumed, dusted, and washed just about everything you can think of in your home. But what about some of the things you use most such as your dishwasher, refrigerator, and oven? Appliances need some spring cleaning love, too. It’s a task made for our Spiff Microfiber Cleaning Towels. These microfiber washcloths last for at least 500 washings, provide powerful cleaning, and absorb more water than any cloth that you’ve previously used. Krystal Klear microfiber rags are perfect for washing the inside of your fridge and microwave, as well.
Microfiber Cleaning with Krystal Klear
At Krystal Klear, we believe that a thorough spring cleaning can make a huge difference. By using our microfiber dusters and microfiber mops, you’re able to clean your home’s dirt, grease, and bacteria in the most efficient, environmentally friendly fashion.Let our products do the heavy lifting this spring. Shop our products today and get your spring cleaning done the right way.